About our Dojo
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced martial artist, Z-Ultimate Self Defense Studios has a program to fit your needs. Men, women and children of all ages and professions participate in our Private & Group Training Programs. Our programs are about involvement. The lessons learned at Z-Ultimate Self Defense Studios remain with students for a lifetime. When you train in the martial arts, you join a family of people who display perseverance, spirit, mental and physical strength.
The Z-Ultimate Self Defense Studios System is an ever-changing wealth of knowledge that is always interesting and fun to learn. You will realize your full potential and be shown the way to self-improvement and mastery.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page has information about our program and philosophy.
- Our Newsletters contain information about current activities at our San Rafael Dojo, upcoming events, training tips, and much more!
- Class schedule and Hours of Operation
- Read about our Instructors and their backgrounds and interests.
- Contact us if you have any questions or want to sign up for a free introductory lesson!
The Five Principles of Z-Ultimate Self Defense Studios
Effort - Putting forth an exertion of strength physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Etiquette - Conventional Code of good manners which governs behavior in society.
Sincerity - Honesty of mind or Intention: truthfulness.
Self-Control - Control over impulses, emotions and weaknesses. Do what you have to do.
Character - The person you really are when no one is looking; total qualities that make you up as an individual.
- Chinese Proverb